CK01 Cut Kit
The CK01 Cut Kit is a small first-aid kit that was introduced in 1994. It includes a first generation yellow L Ladybug knife.
Appearance in catalogs
- History section of the 2005 Spyderco Products
- History section of the 2006 Spyderco Products
- History section of the 2007 Spyderco Products
Ladybug knife and Cut Kit case: Spyderco
History, mentionings from the forums etc.
The following thread is the only reference in addition to the above mentioned Spyderco catalogs found on the Internet so far:
- posting on bladeforums.
Information from the Spyderco catalog on the web
- Red case with black Spyderco bug logo and black "CUT KIT" printed on the upper side, and a black colored border.
- Black case with red Spyderco bug logo (see here or here).
Most collectible variation
Questions regarding collecting the CK01
Some interesting questions we are looking for an answer to:
- was the CK01 Cut Kit sold or only given to Dealers as a present?
- if it was being sold, until which year was it available?
Contents of the CK01 Cut Kit
Contents of the CK01 Cut Kit case:
- Spyderco Ladybug Knife (yellow FRN, PS), see L Ladybug
- in upper pouch:
- adhesive bandage regular small sizes, Cederroth (2x)
- anitseptic towelette, Benzalkonium Chloride, Triad Medical, Inc. (2x)
- antibiotic ointment, bacitracin, NMC Laboratories, Inc. (2x)
- Steri-Strip, skin closures, Medical Surgical Division/3M
- tape, Transpore 3M
- brochure "American Red Cross First Aid: When an Adult Stops Breathing"
- in lower pouch:
- one pair of rubber gloves
- tweezers, Masuen
- adhesive bandages Johnson&Johnson
- regular medium sized (2x)
- knuckle (2x)
- fingertip (2x)
- gauze sponges (2 sponges)